Quality Assurance Manager
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Real Staffing Group
Job title: Quality Assurance Manager
Benefits: Work on exciting new Medical device products, excellent salary, pension, healthcare and yearly bonus.
One of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery.
The QE Manager is responsible for the overall quality engineering of new product development and product maintenance through the application of Quality engineering skills.
- Represents the Quality management Function on Project Teams for both new product development and existing products.
- Plays an active role in the processes to ensure products meet quality standards consistent with both Corporate and division policies, while meeting all design controls, risk management, change control requirements and other applicable regulatory requirements.
- Defines appropriate metrics to measure progress and to define yearly objectives.
- This position is also responsible for resolving complex problems and driving quality engineering improvements.
- Ensures that the following activities are performed thru project quality engineers' management
- 7 years industry experience (Healthcare/Pharmaceutical/Biologics/Medical Devices)
- Management experience
- Visa to work in Ireland
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and remote teams, promote work in multidisciplinary teams
- General understanding of Design Control, DFSS
- Experience in Quality System, Six Sigma Methodology, Validation, FMEA/Risk Management
- Understanding of industry regulations/standards: ISO 13485, QSR, 21CFR820, ISO 60601, 62304, 62336
Would you be interested in discussing this opportunity? Forward your up to date CV and we can organise a time for a call to go through in detail.
Look forward to hearing from you
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales