Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Cloud Infrastructure Architect - Can work remotely from any EU country!
This is a long term project for a retail client based in the Netherlands, first contract would be for 12 months. If interested and available please apply now!
We're looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect who is interested in:
- Designing enterprise scale, globally distributed, highly available solutions using our Compute, Container, Storage, Database and Network Services
- Work hands-on with new Azure Services, including AI/Machine Learning, Serverless/Lambda IoT and Security Services to build Products and Solutions with our Customers
- Structure and Guide our Customers through their Cloud-Journey
- Migrate Data Centers from on-premise into the Cloud
- Engage as part of our global Professional Services Community to learn and share your expertise
- The ability to setup a "landing zone" on Azure cloud that is configured to industry best practices.
- Ability to lead highly available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale software deployments
- Large scale migration experience Data Center to Data Center and/or Data Center to Cloud
- Perform architectural analysis, and designs enterprise-level systems.
- Designs, develops, and maintains systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality cloud service design.
- Works with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- Delivers high-performing cloud solution architectures that can support development efforts.
- Prepares technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- Ensures best practices for configuration management
- Gathers customer specifications, analyzes them, and conducts the best product recommendations associated with the Azure platform.
- Communicates requirements of a system to the implementation and development teams.
- Monitors systems routinely to ensure that all business goals are met as per the user requirements.