Senior Software-Engineer WPF
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Senior Software-Engineer WPF Senior
Experis IT is Europe's leading IT recruitment agency. We are dedicated to connecting talented individuals with Business opportunities across a number of professional sectors, with IT being at the heart of our operations.
For one of our clients, specialized in the pharmaceutical area with HQ in Basel we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience WPF application development.
This is a contracting position starting in March until the end of the year with extension possibilities.
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unitand/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in WPF application development
- 5+ years of experience in C#/.Net Framework/.net standart/.net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- Native or high knowledge in German/fluent English
Nice to Haves:
- Strong knowledge on object-oriented design and development best practices such as SOLIDand eXtreme Programming.
- Leadership skills in designing and implementing test automation (Lead in team available/SCRUM)
- Experience working in regulated environments (ISO 62304, FDA)
- Knowhow on with large-scale data management.
- An active participant in Software Communities.
Start Date: 01.03.2021
End date: 31.12.2021
Not the right job for you? Since new jobs are coming in every day just give us a call. Experis, the leading IT recruitment agency in Switzerland has many open jobs, just browse our website now to find interesting professional opportunities.