Technical "Growth Hacker"
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Base 3
Thinking strategically and tactically along with being innovative, an exemplary leader, an excellent communicator, influencer, and working with a premier team will help you be successful in the role. Leading and navigating cross-functional efforts should come naturally, along with having tried and true experience partnering with product management and marketing and engineering teams to synthesize a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality simple products and features that customers' love. You will need to be a smart risk taker, who can deliver big ideas as well as transform them into scalable programs. This position has exposure to senior members of the organization, where you would be preparing documentation for senior executives and align roadmaps with organizational objectives.
- Analyze main technology trends and connect them to Business problems and opportunities which the company wishes to tackle
- Within the guidelines and IT strategy of the company define High Level Integration and Delivery patterns that will support decision making to move from Opportunity Study to Proof Of Concept/MVP
- Infuse innovation & technology culture by producing vision and opportunity papers that should feed the strategic thought process (focus on 2-4 years business impact)
- Act as Technology partner for Business when exploring potential new Business Opportunities
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Influences across multiple teams and organizations.
- Drives internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations. Handles multiple contending priorities simultaneously in an exciting environment.
- Communicates upward and outward. Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree computer science or Master in Engineering
- 10+ years in development/program management/technical discipline working directly with software development teams.
- Strong knowledge on latest technologies relevant to the financial market, such as cloud, API, Blockchain & DLT. Demonstrated knowledge in Artificial Intelligence is a must.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Demonstrates strong cross functional leadership to aligning process, projects, and people to meet business goals in cross-functional team settings
- Good Business and Customer Acumen, in particular experience on the Capital Markets/Post Trading environment
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience in affecting large culture change
- A track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects.
- Experience of building and launching a new product or service from the ground up.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done.