Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by ITech Consult
Scrum Master - SAP ECC/S4, Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP, non SAP Purchase-to-Pay, Procurement & Supply Chain business
For our client in the Pharma industry based in Basel/Kaiseraugst we are looking for a Scrum Master.
Client has initiated a global Business Process and ERP Program to globally harmonise business processes and systems.
For the upcoming template design and subsequent pilot phases, we are looking for a Procurement Professional with relevant experience in the Life Science industry to support the process and solution design as well as Project organizations.
The role is a Full time engagement that requires onsite presence in Basel/Kaiseraugst. The expected
duration of the engagement is 12 - 18 months.
Areas of responsibility:
* Works closely with Supply Chain Collaboration Business Project Lead to support and coordinate
* Works closely with and advises Supply Chain Collaboration Business sub-stream leads
* Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream & Downstream with
Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
* Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for Supply Chain Collaboration management
and Agile project management
* Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are
part of implementation of solutions/processes
* Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design & build workshops as well as drive
execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
* Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
Professional and technical requirements:
* 5+ years of procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
* A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master
* Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non-SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
* Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding
* Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area
* Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects
* Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management
* Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
* Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change.
* Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement and Supply Chain processes, standards
* Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement & Supply Chain business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
* A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
* Experience working with cloud-based platforms will be an added advantage
* Strong communication skills,Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Nice to Haves:
* University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues
and to describe the business requirements accordingly
Reference no: 920042 AD
Role: Scrum Master
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Start date: ASAP
Duration: until 31.12.2021, with possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.