JDE Technical Lead/Technical Consultant
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Position: JDE On-site Technical Lead
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Type: 6 Month Contract + Possible ext
- Analyze, modify/customize, and develop JD Edwards Enterprise One applications to support user requirements including interfaces to Middleware and non-JDE applications. Use JDE development tools to customize applications based on business needs. (Business Functions and Business Services are mandatory skills)
- Review functional requirements and develop design specifications to meet the requirements.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete development activities within assigned timelines.
- Coordinate with offshore team and plan/track development activities.
- Troubleshoot development issues and recommend solutions.
- Perform unit tests/review and validate test results to verify the application functionality against the requirements/design specification.
- Provide recommendations for system improvements whenever required.
- Must be able to analyze risk mitigation during the systems improvements.
- Manage program documentation on a consistent basis.
- Perform existing JDE program code reviews and recommend improvements to resolve/improve system performance.
- Adherence to established Governance and policy during modification and development.
- Preferably engineering graduate with minimum 10 years of JDE Technical development experience.