Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Tableau Developer to join a project that will automate reports within the Group Risk and Compliance area.
- Development of Tableau interactive and static dashboards; the latter for printed reports
- Requirements engineering
- Quality assurance (quality metrics, data quality layer)
- System and UX testing
- Deployment (change management)
- Responsibility for developing, maintaining and extracting knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets
- Studying fundamental and high impact business questions that directly affect the direction of the company and the industry at large
- 4-5 years of Tableau visualization skills (development of dashboards, complex Tableau calculations)
- 2 years of experience in requirements engineering and working with big data platforms
- 4-5 years of experience in analysing and transforming data
- Proficient in Python and/or SQL is highly beneficial
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry, with focus on risk and/or compliance
- Business fluency in English
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.