Data Archive Architect (Informatica)
Posted on Feb 6, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Data Archive Architect (Informatica) - Amsterdam - REMOTE
We're currently hiring for a Data Archive Architect who has experience with Informatica. As it stands this role is remote and the client is open to candidates in any EU location. After lockdown you will be required to be on site in Amsterdam.
Key Skills: ETL, Informatica, SQL, Unix
- Good knowledge of Informatica Information Life cycle management & Data Archive Architecture concepts.
- Must have experience in implementing Legacy system Data Archival Solutions using Informatica ILM data archive.
- Work with the application teams to create and manage schedule/calendar for archive and purge jobs, and work with product vendor/boutique to execute the jobs.
- Work with Guidant team and monitor the Data Archive solutions for Guidant Retirement, Decommissioning & Data Archival Solutions.
- Strong Informatica PowerCenter experience.
- Experience in ETL Integration and development projects.
- Ability to analyze and write complex SQL Queries.
- Design all programs and systems and associate documentation for same.
- Analyze Database Models and Requirements.
- Ability to convert business requirements to transformation rules.
- Administer all business requests and analyze issues and provide efficient resolution for same.
- Design and execute test cases to ensure code meets the requirements.
- Implements best practices and tunes SQL/ETL code for optimization.
- Agile experience, Scheduling tools like Autosys and Unix Scripting knowledge will be nice to have.