Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by AARK TECH SOLUTIONS LTD
Remote Working: No (you may work from anywhere inside Switzerland but not out side)
Our client is urgently looking for multiple MarkLogic Consultants/Developers/Programmers/Engineers of various skill levels to join their team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Expecting minimum 2 years' experience in MarkLogic and who can work independently on MarkLogic based application development, maintenance and support activities. Should have a fair understanding on business application development, Operational Data Hub, Data Lake & Big Data Environment.
- Installing and Upgrading MarkLogic Server.
- Creating and configuring Forests and Databases.
- Creating and Configuring ML App Servers.
- Setting Up Security. (Users, Roles, External Security).
- Back Up & Restoring Data.
- Monitoring and Tuning Performance.
- Scripting and scheduling administrative Tasks.
- Configuring & Maintaining Clusters, DRs and Archival.
- Deploying MarkLogic Application and modules using gradle.
- Develop and deploy xquery modules in MarkLogic
- Experience in XML, JSON, XQuery, SPARQL, Rest Services.
- Knowledge on Configuring and managing security, reliability, availability, safety and performance.
- Experience with XML schema/content modelling in MarkLogic.
- Experience in MarkLogic Admin console for the following configuration: Creation of database, forests, app-Servers; Range index and other required indexes; Cluster configuration.
- Knowledge on semantic triples storage and query within MarkLogic.
- Deep knowledge of MarkLogic performance/scaling concepts and tuning best practices.
- Experience in External Security Configuration and Tiered Data Storage.
- Knowledge in MarkLogic Datahub framework & Flow.
Apply now to AarkTech or give me a call for a confidential chat to learn more and go over a full job spec.
About Aark Tech Solutions Ltd.
The core essence of AarkTech is to bridge the gaps by advanced technical knowledge and expertise especially in the Banking & Financial Sectors.
At AarkTech, IT Resource is a valuable asset and we know that any business is only as successful as the people it employs, so delivering the very best candidates to meet our customer needs is our primary goal. We are extremely proud to bring a fresh and dynamic approach to IT recruitment by offering a new style of intelligent, customer-focused recruitment that adapts to suit the needs of each role.
We specialise in not only developing a financial solution but also supplying the full range of recruitment solutions covering executive, permanent and contract roles throughout the UK and internationally.