Strategic Program Manager
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies based in Basel area, is now looking for a Strategic Program Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for 6 months assignment with a possible extension, starting ASAP.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity where you could bring your contribution and expertise in the Enterprise Data Management program, then you should consider this role.
The Enterprise Data Management (EDM) program aims to establish an enterprise-wide data management operating model that champions/cultivates a data-obsessed mindset across the business.
The Strategic Program Manager will act as the cornerstone in organising and orchestrating both day-to-day and long-term objectives of the program.
- Drive strategic development, management, and execution of the Enterprise Data Management program
- Responsible for driving efficiency and effectiveness of the overall program execution
- Develop and manage the overall EDM program milestones, outcomes
- Maintain the EDM program backlog via regular interactions with the Work-streams
- Set KPIs for EDM, and create a regular reporting structure to measure progress
- Identifies risks, issues, bottlenecks within plan, or deviations from plan, in a proactive way
- Very good experience with data management (senior level)
- Previous experience with enterprise data management programs (in pharmaceutical environment)
- Proven experience in strategic program management in a business-wide transformation
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work on a diverse team
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Agile principles and how they apply to program management
- Previous experience working in Data, IT and/or Digital transformation - is a plus
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.