Data Steward - Master Data Management
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, one of the pharmaceutical companies based in Zug area, is now looking for a Data Steward - Master Data Management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative organisation for an assignment starting ASAP.
If You are looking for an interesting opportunity as a member of the Global Supply Chain function, then you should consider this role.
- Responsible for the availability and accuracy of product master data in support of the supply chain operations
- Create material master data in the ERP system
- Get direct involvement in the coordination of data enrichment work-flows and the review of master data changes to ensure data quality
- Participates in business projects such as new product launches, on boarding of new supply chain partners, advises the business on master data topics and executes necessary project activity
- Offer training to business users on master data standards and system use and assists with authoring data standards, procedures, work instructions and training materials
- Intermediate experience in data entry and data management
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- High level of customer focus
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, and SAP products
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on the website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.