Senior SAS Engineer - UK wide locations
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Realtime Associates Limited
Are you a SAS Engineer looking for an exciting new role?
Do you want to work for one of the UK's top tech practices?
The good news is my client is hiring for SAS Engineers to work on cutting edge Business Intelligence solutions for a range of blue chip organisations.
Locations: Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester, London, Birmingham
What Does the Company do?
You'll be joining a multinational firm providing professional technology services. This firm prides itself on providing clients with solutions to complex operational tasks that are both strategic and technological.
- Writing SAS programs for commercial reports and processes
- Helping to maintain the data warehouse
- Solving client problems with leading edge data analytics products
- Gaining hands on experience of leading visualisation, data warehousing and predictive analytics tools
What you'll get in return:
- Opportunity to work on Enterprise scale projects
- Huge project variety across multiple verticals
- Technology centric culture (hackathons etc)
- Chance to gain industry specific certifications
- Clear structure for career progression, speedy advancement
- 33 days' holiday
- Private Medical
- Gain exposure to truly Big Data
- Excellent pension/benefits
- Salary up to £50k
What do I need to get this SAS Engineer job?
- At least 2 years SAS programming experience using Base SAS and or SAS Macro
- Be prepared to travel to client sites when the opportunity arises
- The right to work in the UK
For a chat about this SAS Engineer role, please contact James Dowse or email (see below) in strictest confidence - or simply apply via the link below.