Bigdata Solutions Architect
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Bigdata Solutions Architect, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Bigdata Solutions Architect
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Bigdata Solutions Architect:
He/She will be responsible for providing expert advice on solutions - application design, development, implementation and support of business solutions - specifically on Adf, Data Flow, EventHub, ADLS, Aynapse or Azure DWH, Databricks, HDInsight, streaming etc. The candidate should possess a demonstrated breadth of knowledge across various enterprise solutions/technology stacks and ability to provide guidance to diverse customer stakeholders and external partners.
As a Solution Architect in Data Engineering, you are responsible for analysis and execution of data strategy for clients.
Your role is focused on current state analysis, future state definition and delivery of solutions involving:
- Data Integration, Governance & Wrangling
- Data Storage and Computation Frameworks, Performance Optimizations
- Analytics & Visualizations
The role requires a hands-on technologist with experience in Big data, Hadoop, databases, MDM and reporting to lead solution discussions in the areas of marketing and technology.
As data engineering practitioner, you should have an understanding of build vs. buy, performance considerations, hosting, business intelligence, reporting & analytics. Ideally you have experience in integrating data with marketing scenarios like segmentation, targeting, consumer 360 view, etc. but this is not mandatory.
- Defining technical and business requirements for data related functionality and platform and convert the requirements into functional and logical architecture.
- Hands-on implementation in the areas of data techniques including data access, integration, modelling, visualization, mining, design and implementation
- Must have experience in designing and architecting large scale distributed data management & analytics applications
- Contribute to building best practice like standards and guidelines for design & development, deployment, support and analytics and mining
- Contribute to building best practice in acquiring, storing and analysing structured, semi-structured and un-structured data from the enterprise and outside like social
- Come up with analytics solutions based on the business goals and appropriate data visualization to support the goals
- Manage and provide technical leadership to large data programs or multiple programs implementation based on the requirement using agile technologies
- Define solutions for key transformational programs like customer 360-degree view for the clients
- Thorough understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
- Create solution options and lead pros & cons discussions with clients
- 8+ years of experience within the field of data engineering More than 5+ years of experience of application development and architectural experience using Java/Scala/Python
- More than 5+ years of hands-on experience in Big Data application development
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (Hadoop MR, Hdfs, Hive)
- Experienced in computation frameworks like Spark, Storm, Flink using Java/Scala
- More than 2 years' experience in working on Big Data application in cloud environment using either AWS, Azure or Google cloud platform, Certification preferred
- Excellent understanding of common data technologies
- Well versed with streaming data processing using Kafka, Spark Streaming, Storm etc.
- Well versed with pros and cons of various database technologies like Relational, NO SQL, MPP, Columnar databases
- Experienced in one or more ETL, BI, Analytics and advanced visualization technologies
- Knowledge in cloud and social media technologies and integrations
- Experienced in master data management and building customer 360 degree views
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it