Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking for a Scrum Master to join their team and bring his/her experience to help the organization to globally harmonize business processes.
This opportunity offers the possibility to work in a dynamic environment for a company where individual contribution are extremely valuable.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Works closely with Supply Chain Collaboration Business Project Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Works closely with and advises Supply Chain Collaboration Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream & Downstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for Supply Chain Collaboration management and Agile project management
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design & build workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
- 5+ years of procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects.
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master.
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area.
- Ability to analyze, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area.
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects.
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.