Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Aerotek
Our client, a pharmaceutical company, is looking for an Integration Manager to join their team and bring his/her experience to help with E2E processes for a huge global program
This opportunity offers the possibility to work in a dynamic environment for a company where individual contribution are extremely valuable.
The main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible to ensure E2E cross functional/process, role and system consistency of the project under the guidance of the respective ASPIRE E2E Process Coordinator
- Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Collaboration Project Manager
- Driving decision making and forcing integrative topics to be resolved across different areas of the project
- Actively managing, monitoring and reporting on the identification, impact, dependencies, risks and resolution and implementation status of business integration issues and you will be owning resolution of cross-workstream issues within the Project and with relation to Dependent Projects
- Supporting Project PMO in project planning and project tasks as needed with special focus on cross-functional and cross-project interdependencies
- Responsible to ensures the cross-functional design decisions are following the defined governance processes;
- Management degree or similar qualification, proven track record in delivery of SAP projects in similar industry and similar application landscape
- Experience in at least one aspect of the related E2E process (ideally within multiple functions/areas)
- Good understanding of how ERP systems (especially SAP) are supporting business processes
- Good overview & understanding of value chains (eg Porter)
- 10+ years of Experience in related fields (
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with team members and key stakeholders and experience working in a virtual environment and with different hierarchy levels
Then please contact me via email (see below) with your earliest availability for a short chat, where I would be happy to give you all the details.
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.