Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink is working with a global Pharma company based in Switzerland, who is seeking a Scrum Master in Basel, Switzerland
Job Title: Scrum Master
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Duration: 10 Months
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Supply Chain Collaboration Business Project Lead to support and coordinate project deliverables
- Works closely with and advises Supply Chain Collaboration Business sub-stream leads
- Coordinate business related activities within Aspire Procurement Upstream & Downstream with Process Management, Extended Team Members, and IT
- Bring subject matter expertise and best practices for Supply Chain Collaboration management and Agile project management
- Ensures best practice is included in solution design as well as that needed prerequisites are part of implementation of solutions/processes
- Prepare workshop material and sprint sessions for design & build workshops as well as drive execution and completion of open task/issues lists and relevant back-logs.
- Some PMO activities to ensure activities and status is tracked and managed
- 5+ years of procurement consulting experience, delivering procurement solutions in transformational projects
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of process-based/cross-process IT systems (SAP ECC/S4 as well Ariba/Coupa/smart by GEP or non-SAP Purchase-to-Pay solutions) for the relevant functional area
- Ability to analyse, design, describe and test IT solutions from an E2E business process understanding.
- Strong business process knowledge and experience in the respective functional area
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to support global projects
- Proven capability in negotiation, conflict resolution and stakeholder management.
- Excellent communication and project management skills in classic as well as Agile ways of working
- Change management and process improvement skills with direct experience in delivering complex business process/organizational change.
- Demonstrated Knowledge of Demand to Contract procurement and Supply Chain processes, standards
- Demonstrated business improvement experience based on very good knowledge about Procurement & Supply Chain business processes and the interdependencies to other business areas, interfaces as well as the master data framework
- A strong track record in ensuring the delivery of business benefits from projects.
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms will be an added advantage
Strong communication skills,
- Business level fluency in English both written and verbal.
Nice to Have:
- University degree, with Business, IT or Life Sciences degree preferable
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to resolve a variety of routine and complex issues and to describe the business requirements accordingly