Senior Software WPF Engineer - German/English Speaking
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Senior Software WPF Engineer - Switzerland, Rotkreuz - 10 Month Contract -Fluent English/German
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Produce based on software requirements, the project's software architecture and other project guidelines such as unit and subsystem specifications that document their implementation and Software Development Best Practices (Clean Code).
- Participate in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Self-organizing personality.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and make progress.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Provide work status and issue notification within the software development team and if required to software project management.
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against unit and/or subsystem specification.
- Review and analyse your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- Highly skilled in WPF application development minimum of 3+ years'/Sharp with a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Highly skilled in C#/.Net Framework/.net standard/.net core
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Fluent object-oriented languages
- Bachelor's degree/master's degree in computer science or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Native/fluent or high knowledge in German/fluent English