SAP Software Engineer (Remote) Master Data Roll out. SAP ECC
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for an initial six month remote-based contract, a SAP (ECC) Software engineerto join the Product Roll out team.
- Drive roll-out initiatives including cutover planning and execution.
- Have a solution overview.
- Coordinate and plan together with internal and external stakeholders both on-site and offshore and communicate status effectively in writing and verbally.
- Use own knowledge/experience and problem-solving skills to creatively resolve complex issues and choose the best course of action.
- Drive improvements regarding processes and method.
- Have an understanding for the data quality that we are delivering and how to improve it.
- Use an experimental mindset to identify, evaluate and recommend alternative design options which take target environment, performance requirements and existing systems into account
* Minimum 2 years' experience of design, concepts, principles and configuration working as a Requirement analyst in SAP ECC
* Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC
* Ability to perform early analysis including positioning of capabilities in the system landscape
* Ability to comprehend different solutions and understand their dependencies
* Ability to test and deploy solutions and configurations within SAP
* Worked in global organization
* Good coordination, planning and communication skill
* Used to work with both technical questions and business requirements.
* Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English.
* Being independent and outgoing.
. Atlassian Jira
. Microsoft Excel
To arrange an interview, please send CV to Jonathan Taylor: (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.