Automation Engineer - Remote, travel involved
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
*Can sit remote in the Eastern Standard Time zone, but will travel about 60% of the time*
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for 2 Automation Engineers. This is a contract to hire position.
- This will work with an advanced quality system that our client is implementing to all their plants.
- This will start with US plants, then the following year it will move overseas. So international travel will be involved.
- These jobs will go into a plant, identity the equipment they want to collect data from (KPP & KPI Data) then use Ignition that connects into the PLCs to capture the data and bring it into a data warehouse.
- PLC programming experience and experience grabbing data from the PLCs.
- Must have Ignition experience (Inductive Automation makes it). This is the standard they're moving to.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future