Front End Devevloper
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, Ohio area is looking for a Front End Developer. This is a 6 month contract position. There may be an opportunity for this to turn into a full time position directly with our client
Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years IT experience.
- Deep knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5.
- Very skilled in responsive Web Development.
- Ability to follow web accessibility (Section 508 and WCAG) standards.
- Strong sense of design and typography.
- Demonstrated experience with Photoshop, Figma or similar.
- Demonstrated use of Source Code Control, preferably Git.
- Experience building single-page web applications that perform well in modern, mobile, and Legacy browsers (responsive UI).
- Demonstrated eye for usability and user experience.
- Experience generating templates for various content-based tools (blog, wiki, WCM).
- Knowledgeable in common UX/UI design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions.
- Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with Back End developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Effective at working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excels at translating an idea or need into a completed solution or work product.
- Need to have React Need to have a good foundation in this doing things like testing hooks. Doesn't necessarily have to be high level.
- Good communication and collaboration.
- Need to want to learn new technologies and teaching others.
- Prefer local but if not candidate's must be willing to relocate to Cleveland.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future