Freelance Test Automation Engineer - Brussels/Mechelen - Dutch speakin
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
One of Energize Tech's key clients in Belgium are currently looking for a freelance junior - mid level Test Automation Engineer to join their growing team in Brussels & Mechelen.
See key info below;
- Start date: Feb/March 2021
- Length: Until Dec 2021, with possibility of extension
- 350-400€/day all inclusive
- 2 days spent in their Brussels office, 2 days in Brussels office and 1 day remote
- MUST speak fluent Dutch
You work together with customers and stakeholders - both externally and internally within the company. You work with analysts, test engineers, developers and software engineers to integrate Java into business applications and websites. You are involved throughout the entire development cycle of a product.
- Team and customer-oriented
- Professional attitude
- A passion for delivering results
- Patience to solve problems
- Knowledge of modern software design and development methods such as: OO, UML, Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with continuous integration and devops activities
- Hands-on with containerized applications, microservices
- Goede first experience with developing system, system integration testing and regression test suites.
- Thorough knowledge of one or more Scripting languages.
- Varied technical baggage: data management (SQL), SoapUI, MS Coded UI testing, Dynatrace XML, XSD, Web Services, ....
- As a Test Automation Engineer, you contribute to automating and making testing more efficient. Automatic testing is created as an essential step in the development flow.
- You work in an Agile team with developers, architects, business analysts and application managers. You validate analyses and are involved in backlog buildings.
- You design and implement the functional automated test scripts to ensure coverage of both expected and unexpected behaviors of an application.
- You are in the process of developing and implementing system and system integration testing.
- The performance tests are also your responsibility. In addition, you create test regression suites.
- You launch the scripts, interpret the results and communicate them.
- In addition, you register the incidents in the "incident tracking" tool and are in favour of the follow-up.
- Finally, you are committed to frequent releases and validate the extent to which the automated tests have sufficient coverage and relevance.
- BDD (Behavour Driven Dev)
- Cypress is a plus
- Empowering, proactive, initiative
If this sounds like a good fit, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile matches. If you're not available right now but know someone who is on the market and looking for their next project, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!