Service Transition Manager - Via Umbrella - £600
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Parity Professionals
Parity Group are delighted to be engaged with a well-known progressive organisation on a large project and as a result have the need for a Service Transition Manager with a strong background in RETAIL to join their team based in either Dublin or Reading on a 6 months contract.
ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE THT THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WOULD NEED TO WORK VIA UMBRELLA.
Overall owner of the service transition process and all supporting working documents.
- Managing the Service Transition life cycle from the initial Project kick-off through to acceptance in to Service, ensuring the appropriate processes have been followed and relevant approvals obtained.
- Contributing to Project kick-offs and creating Service Transition plans to meet the required project timetable.
- The Service Transition Manager will also work very closely with the Project Manager and will resolve any issues/conflicts that are hindering the transition.
- Assisting the project teams within Hypercare period, ensuring exit criteria is met and no business risks are carried
- Leading acceptance into service process with our supporting partners, ensuring the service requirements are met within the time frame needed.
- Interacting with the project and any 3rd parties to ensure that deliverables are achieved throughout the transition life cycle.
- Provides detail Service Transition performance review (Steering Committee Review, Project Dashboards, Deployment Progress Trackers) with senior internal and external stakeholders/management.
- Proactively & effectively manage transition risks and issues.
- Development and refinement of Service Transition Management processes and supporting material, communication and training of the same.
- Full compliance with internal ITIL process and internal PMO process areas.
Key Interactions and engagement with as part of role:
- Working closely with ICT project teams both business solutions and infrastructure to ensure process awareness and compliance
- Reporting and presenting into the Service Management team, advising on process compliance and project conformance
- Working closely with the Project Management Office to ensure process support and conformance
- Working closely with 3rd Party Vendors to gain an understanding of support offerings
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
- The ideal candidate should have 5+ years' experience working in service transition role to support the above responsibilities. They should carry an ITIL qualification and ideally have some experience within retail.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, possessing the ability to effectively prioritise projects and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines set by management.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and team and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Proven ability in managing sensitive matters whilst ensuring all the organisations information remains confidential to the business.
- Be a collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal/communication skills, while demonstrating high levels of emotional intelligence and possess the ability to push back with professionalism. Proven ability in developing effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
- Operates with a high level of integrity, diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Effective and persuasive presentation skills, including the ability to present complex information in an understandable manner to all areas of the business.
- Ability to lead, influence and coach others
- Sound judgement, unquestionable ethics and integrity with high degree of transparency and trust
If this sounds like the right role for you then wait no longer and get in touch by applying with your CV or give Kishia Odiaka a call for a brief discussiona nd immediate consideration.
Parity - Better Decisions: Better People
Parity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position