Compliance Officer - Russian or Arabic (4 months)
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Compliance Officer - Russian or Arabic vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of experience in the banking sector in a Compliance, Audit, First Line of Defence or in a Support Front Office role with exposure to international clientele
- Deep interest and awareness for compliance and risk topics including money-laundering prevention as well as an affinity for international business and political developments
- Ability to work with tight deadlines whilst handling complex situations as well as organized work manner with attention to details
- Being a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and can-do attitude who shows a flexible and committed approach
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken - Russian or Arabic is advantageous
- Cooperating closely with Central Compliance functions in accordance with the global Compliance PEP mandate and with respective regulatory requirements
- Implementing of the global Policy on a global level and taking over responsibilities in on-boarding, monitoring and review process
- Acting as contact person for the Front Office by supporting and advising on a specific range of compliance relevant matters
- Taking responsibility for completing risk assessments for selected PEPs in specific regions and covering Anti-Money-Laundering Risk and Reputational Risk aspects
- Contributing towards the reporting of PEP data and statistics to Senior Management as well as providing responses to ad-hoc requests
- Coordinating monitoring and review tasks with colleagues and communicating roll-out standards to international hub locations
- Supporting Regulatory and Audit requests and participating at lead project-related work based on compliance needs
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.