Application Data Engineer (w/m)
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Data Engineer (w/m) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 5+ years of work experience in data engineering or any similar role paired with know-how with partner- and transaction related data
- Strong knowledge in technical and process-driven data integration, banking knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Python and Apache Hive, Hive SQL and Tableau is desirable
- Experience in Agile Methodology, preferably SAFe as well as familiarity with data management tools across different divisions
- Higher education like University of applied science, Business Informatics or anything related
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German proficiency
- Being responsible as data engineer for Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading based on big data technology
- Acting as the main resource for data on-boarding and implementation tasks containing of testing newly sourced data sets within a large and strategic Transaction Monitoring system implementation project
- Being involved in design and implementation of data relevant topics related to the solution to be implemented
- Determining and identifying structural data requirements, reconciliation measures and definition for data transfer and transformation batch jobs
- Working on data mapping between source and target systems as well as identifying re-use potential across different data integration channels and patterns
- Assisting the development of models for reporting
- Providing guidance in SME in data related issues within Client Risk IT change and operations team
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.