Project Supporter/Consultant - Risk
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Supporter/Consultant - Risk vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Prior experience within Risk and Compliance related functions is desirable
- Strong oversight skills and an analytical mindset
- Capability to work in an organised and structured manner
- Flexibility coupled with the ability to work under pressure
- Competency in collaborating with teams and colleagues of all corporate levels
- Problem solving and forward thinking attitude
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing support on topics regarding the Functional Risk and Controls Office as well as Enablement
- Preparing presentations and ensuring audit-trail through proper archiving and filling
- Producing reports for Senior Management
- Assisting with the Incident Management handling processes
- Supporting drafting processes and procedures
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.