Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Document Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- +5 years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Know-how of appropriate standards according to Quality Manual, SOPs, ethical, health, safety, information security guidelines such as ISEC and environment including HSE
- Expertise in working in a GMP environment paired with proficiency in Document management
- Good theoretical and scientific knowledge in the relevant are of expertise along with adequate knowledge of software and computer tools
- Bachelor of Science or an apprenticeship in a related discipline is required
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, sufficient German skills are necessary
- Acting as SPOC for the whole archiving process within Biologics Analytical Operations
- Writing end reviewing GMP-relevant documents
- Archiving GMP-Documents as well as managing external partners related to archiving
- Maintaining best quality and data integrity standards while ensuring the archiving database is up-to-date at any given time
- Working according to appropriate standards for quality, ethics, health, safety, environment, protection and information security
- Participating in continuous enhancement initiatives and assisting the Sample Management team
- Representing the department in the relevant network and acting as SME in audits and inspections
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.