SAP Project Manager with hands on SAP SD MM - Remote and West Flanders
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
SAP Project Manager with hands on SAP SD MM - Remote and West Flanders - Dutch speaking
(SAP Project Manager, SAP PM, SAP SD, SAP MM, Order to Cash, Order-To-Cash, OTC, O2C, Order-Fulfilment)
One of our Blue Chip Clients is urgently looking for a SAP Project Manager with hands on SAP SD MM experience.
Work to start remotely till current lockdown is finished, then expected to be 100% onsite in West Flanders (Belgium).
Please find some details below:
Key knowledge area is project management and content knowledge on Order-To-Cash and Order-Fulfillment.
Main focus points
The IS project manager will work in a dynamic environment and collaborate with team managers, consultants, relationship managers, business stakeholders and key users.
In doing so, the PM will multidisciplinary, multicultural and virtual project teams.
Important is that the project manager can hit the ground while running and has a pragmatic approach which fits with the customer context, to plan and coordinate a successful cut-over and go live.
- Manage (large) strategic international IS project.
- Plan, drive & lead planning, coordination and implementation of the project and ensure that goals of projects are accomplished within time and budget, adhering to defined quality standards and meeting agreed user specifications and expectations.
- Manage, monitor and control full life cycle implementation of projects: High level design, detailed design, build/configuration, testing, data conversion & supervise data preparation by business users, training planning & execution, conversion planning & execution, go-live support.
- Effectively apply the project management methodology and project standards.
- Work closely with the business project manager, relationship manager and steering committees to report status, facilitate decisions, managing risks and escalations as needed.
- The PM will report to the RM's/PMO team manager.
- Master's degree (or equivalent through experience) with a strong ICT affinity
- +5 years of experience in SAP environments in one or several domains (SCM, FI, SD, MM, PP, etc.).
- Proven track record in Project Management/Change Management
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Pragmatic approach and mindset is key in this project
- Experience with planning & coordination of cut-over and go live planning
- Strong people management skills to effectively lead and direct a diverse work group; to achieve results through team efforts, and the desire and ability to motivate, persuade and direct the activities of others.
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management (mainly Order-To-Cash/Order-Fulfillment) is a must
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- Analytical and systematic approach - focused on business alignment
- Ready for foreign travel in connection with eg analyses and go lives
- Fluent in Dutch and English, Knowledge of French
Please send CV for full details and immediate interviews. We are a preferred supplier to the client.