IT Infrastructure Manager (Datacenter & Cloud)
Posted on Feb 5, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for an IT Infrastructure Manager (Datacenter & Cloud). This is a permanent role based in Zug Canton including some home office flexibility.
- Manage an experienced team of IT infrastructure engineers.
- Ensure effective & efficient datacenter operations in Switzerland & The Netherlands.
- Oversee all aspects of the data center's critical physical infrastructure.
- Maintain high availability & performance whilst ensuring that all work performed within the site is of high quality, maintains service level agreements & is completed without impacting internal/external customers.
- Oversee all activities associated with Cloud & Datacenter capacity planning & management.
- Define the roadmap for cloud & datacenter services in collaboration with IT Management.
- Define & design the future mode of operations (datacenter vs. cloud).
- Manage all aspects of the life cycle within the DC (HW, SW, Licenses, Services).
- Coordinate & align all maintenance activities.
- Hold responsibility for the design & setup of the digital workplace.
- Forecast & control cost, budget & planning of the datacenter, cloud services & related projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Information Security Officer, global Service Desk organization & local IT Infrastructure Managers.
- Ensure compliance & information security requirements.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience within a similar role.
- A strong knowledge of Datacenter operations & Disaster Recovery (DR) Concepts.
- Profound knowledge of & experience in IT Infrastructure within a virtualized environment (VMware Horizon).
- Skilled & experienced in moving to & managing services in the cloud (Azure, Office365).
- Experienced in Cloud transformation projects including moving services from on-premise to Azure.
- Sound experience & expertise in Project Management.
- Completed University Degree in the area of Computer Science.
- Strong expertise in planning & Co-ordination.
- Very proficient communication, analytical, technical & conceptual skills.
- Quality, service, customer & solution-oriented.
- Already living within Switzerland.
- Fluent in English & German (spoken & written) language skills are mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.