Institutional Client Services Associate - FX, Equities
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment UK
Qualification & Skills Required:
* Strong knowledge in listed Equities, Options, Futures, and/or FX
* Analytical problem-solver with a passion for technology and financial markets. Prior experience in international settlements or clearing operations is a plus
* Additional European languages (This is a bonus and not an essential requirement)
* At least 1-2 years' experience preferably in a client-facing capacity at a global financial institution (less experienced candidates with a strong grasp of the core competencies will also be considered)
* Experience in financial services position (eg, brokerage, banking, trading, exchange or clearinghouse) preferred but not required.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills to accommodate client inquiries directed via telephone, email or online chat.
* In depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, securities options, futures, options on futures, foreign exchange and Fixed Income.
* Working knowledge of various exchange operations and regulations, product offerings and specifications, execution platforms and rules, and margin methodologies.