SDET/QA engineer - python, java
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by SBC Recruitment
An amazing opportunity for talented SDET's/Automation QA's that can code in Java or Python to join a blockchain global leader.
Remote working, but must be based in the UK and able to visit the office in London.
A truly unique opportunity for you to work with some of the greatest minds in the Blockchain Industry. You will need a strong understanding of software test automation best practices. Must be able to program in Java or Python.
SDET skills and experience needed:
- Must have demonstrable experience in Java, RESTFul API or Python.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail or similar test management tools.
- Good to have, exposure to load testing tools like LoadRunner, JMeter or similar tools.
- Experience with Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience with dealing with formal requirements
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be proactive and take ownership from start till closure.
This really is an excellent opportunity for you to join a cutting edge organisation working on the very exciting and blockchain technology.