Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Md. Linux DevOps Engineer - Linux, Kubernetes, Virtualisation
€50.000,- gross yearly, WFH, great company culture, learning & development budget, flexible working hours, 24x7 standby allowance, bonus, innovative environment, and more!
Are you an experienced Linux engineer looking to join an innovative hosting and managed services company in Amsterdam? Have you got what it takes to work on complex, high-availability technical environments; implementations, configurations and tuning with technologies as: Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Bash, Python, Nagios, Ansible, Puppet? Do you want to work with cross-functional teams, to optimize new and existing client environments and to continually work on projects to innovate?
I'm looking for someone who
- Has 3+ years' hands-on Linux (Ubuntu, CentOs) experience, with tools like:Docker, Kubernetes, KVM, Vmware, Python, Ansible/Puppet, Nagios,
- But also: TPC-stack, OSI-model, SSL, hardening, Keep alived, HA-Proxy, PXE, Kickstart
- Is communicatively strong, works well individually and in a team, likes a challenge, works well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, likes to learn and develop, and isn't afraid to work closely with customers
Who is interested in..
- joining an industry leader in managed IT services focusing on infrastructure services, cloud, managed applications and security
- working in a team of tight-knitted industry experts, on challenging projects and a complex technical environment (17.000 servers+)
- a dynamic, challenging role that includes: integrations, implementations, configurations, analysis, troubleshooting, pioneering, customer success management and more!
For a company who
- Identifies your personal value with a competitive salary up to €50.000,- gross
- Informal, flexible working environment, working with a tight group of engineers on challenging projects, with opportunities to specialize further
- Training & development, 25 holidays, pension scheme, health benefits, 100% travel allowance, 24x7 on-call schedule (+allowance), lunch and can offer great career development opportunities
Are you the Linux Engineer looking to join a dedicated organization that offers innovative projects in line with YOUR ambition?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.