Dutch Speaking Senior Project Manager
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
A Public Administration organisation based in Utrecth is looking for a Dutch speaking Senior Project Manager to join their team!
12 Month Contract (This is a rolling contract, the project is due to last at least 4 years)
750 - 800 EUR per day
What you'll be doing:
- Responsible for drawing up and executing a (BIT-worthy) project plan (PID).
- Responsible for the delivery and assurance of integral IV development and implementation projects, technical ICT projects, and/or change processes.
- Consultation within the context of the project with the user organization, chain partners, and external parties to coordinate the (implementation) activities.
- Ensuring the timely delivery of the project management products from start to end of the project.
- Taking care of the planning, progress, quality, cost control and the end result to be delivered for your own projects.
- Inspiring the project team to achieve the necessary results.
What you need:
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior project manager in complex integrated IV development and implementation projects with external chain partners.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a project manager of ICT projects in large organizations (> 1000 employees).
- 2 years of work experience as a project manager in an Agile environment.
- 2 years of experience as a project manager with the government or semi-government.
- A Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering and Management or equivalent.
- 3 years of demonstrable work experience with project management methodologies, preferably supplemented with a Prince2 and IPMA-C certification.
- Government/Public Administration Background
If you are interested in this role please to do hesitate to directly apply here, send me an email: (see below) or give me a call.