Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
We are looking for a Technical Writer for our client. This is a REMOTE JOB; client is based in Switzerland.
Contract duration: 24 months
Location: Remote, anywhere in Europe
Language: English, French would be an advantage.
- Preparation of end-user documentation, the coordination and management of the translation and localization of software applications, and the production of E-learning support materials (eg videos, online training courses comprising tests and quizzes).
- Knowledge of MadCap Flare
- Knowledge of software localization tools and practices (especially SDL Pesola)
- Knowledge of MS Visio and other flowchart/diagramming applications.
- Knowledge of the Postal Technology Centre's products (eg IPS, IFS, CDS) is desirable
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of E-learning techniques and the Moodle platform
- At least five years of experience in technical writing in English in a software environment.
CV: (see below)