Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Templeton and Partners
Templeton & Partners is currently working with a large consultancy company to look for a Citrix/WVD Consultant.
Initial 2 months (rolling) contract, based in Dublin, Ireland. This position may require 5% travel.
As a Consultant, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design and Implementation of Citrix migration to Cloud and Citrix Administration and providing support. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Design App Compatibility with Windows 10, Windows 10 golden image definition
- Conducting client workshops to facilitate design, role engineering, strategy definition, etc.
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- GPO implementation
- Configuration and release to UAT
- Create new architecture guidelines and ensuring compliance for over all projects.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required.
- At least 10 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 10 years of experience in experience in the IT with application packaging
- Strong Expertise in Citrix environment management - Citrix XenApp Systems, Citrix XenDesktop, Intune, App virtualization technology and deployment of applications
- Strong Expertise in working with Citrix Solutions
- Familiarity with Citrix implementation on Public Cloud, preferably Azure.
- Hands on Experience in Public cloud (Azure) Migration. Development in Cloud environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly new technologies and create POC solutions for clients
- Good communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners
- Clear grasp of Secure SDLC principles and best practices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have experience working with onshore -offshore model
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point