Information Risk Analyst ASAP Remote
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced Information Risk Management Analyst at our client located in area of Amsterdam, Netherlands
As an Information Risk Management Analyst you'll execute with IT leadership to build, deliver and operate an information security and risk management assessment strategy integrated in IT system. You will be involved in developing a risk management program that is driven by the value and classification of information and working with the data stewards to align the support and participation in the mitigation of information risk for our client.
Requirements for Information Risk Management Analyst:
- 3-5 years of experience in Risk management - Medior consultant
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices, general procedures and guidelines
- Focus on Vendors (3rd party risk)
- Cyber security experience
- A general understanding of technology use, trends and risks as it applies in a business context and environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as comfort and experience in presentation delivery
- Proven persuasion skills, proactive
- Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments
- Proven analytical and problem solving ability
- The ability to appropriately communicate complex security risks to nontechnical staff
- International expirience and great commnication skills
Details for the Information Risk Management Analyst contract:
- Start: February
- Duration: 7 Months
- Location: Amsterdam area, Netherlands - remote
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV in Word showing the above mentioned experience!