Lead BI Developer
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our client located near Cleveland is looking for a lead level BI Developer with strong experience with Azure technologies, SSIS, SSAS, and ETL/ELT. This resource will ensure that weekly SSIS ETL package runs successfully and address any issues that occur. This resource will also monitor Azure Power BI services and user usage to ensure optimal performance.
Our client is an industry leader with a large IT shop and great work culture. This position is remote until it is deemed safe to return to the offices after COVID-19.
Interested in learning more? Appy today!
- 5 years experience with Microsoft Suite of tools specifically SSIS and SSAS
- 5 years experience with Microsoft Azure
- Hands on development in Azure Data Factory Version 2
- Code complete ETL/ELT logic using Azure Data Factory activities and linked services.
- Maintain and manage code with Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience in documentation
- Ability to create a data pipeline involving diverse systems such as Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL DW, Azure Data Lake Storage Generation 2, Azure Databricks, and On-Premise Compute
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time