IT Contracts & Vendor Management Analyst
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, well-known client located in a NE suburb of Cleveland is looking for a detail-oriented and energetic IT Contracts and Vendor Management Analyst for a 9 month contract with the possibility for conversion. This Fortune 150 company needs help with their backlog of IT (software and hardware) procurement work - they're looking for a versatile resource who is comfortable working with a variety of IT vendors and business executives in order to understand technology roadmaps and comply with inventory control processes. This role requires good experience and understanding of the full Procurement process, but the emphasis will be on candidates who can analyze and facilitate strategic technology conversations between senior management and IT vendors. Could this be your new job? APPLY TODAY!
- Previous IT Contract Review and or Creation experience
- Technical aptitude and the ability to analyze IT requirements to determine the appropriate vendor to deliver business needs
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms to a variety of audiences
- Facilitation and meeting management skills with the ability to create a framework that encourages participation and productivity
- Presentation skills and ability to present information in various ways to meet audience needs
- Understating of IT hardware and software, contract terms and conditions
- Contract negotiations, monitoring and management skills
- Self Starter
- Strong Contract Negotiation skills
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time