Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by G2 Recruitment Solutions
IT Project Manager
Our client develops innovative solutions in the fields of alarm, mobilization, security, communication and IT. Their unique and innovative products enable businesses and organisations to effectively integrate their communication systems in one platform to facilitate a faster and better response for safety and security.
As an IT project manager there, you will be able to coordinating projects, develop workshops in close cooperation with management, sales and customers. Beyond the completion of the project, you will advise and support the projects you have carried out.
- IT education or experience with telecommunication systems
- First experience in project management desirable but not a prerequisite (also young people with perspective get a chance to grow into the profession)
- Knowledge of industry-specific business processes, as well as insight into the basics of IT telecommunications (VoIP, routing, network, alarm server )
- Very good communication skills
- You appreciate independent, solution- and goal-oriented work
Our client offers:
- A varied and interesting job, as well as diverse know-how in the areas of telecommunications, IT and security
- An attractive working environment in which you can play a direct role in shaping success
- Training and development opportunities
- A company car, also for private use
- An appropriate salary and an additional bonus scheme.
- Start immediately or according to agreement
- A home office arrangement is possible
If you are interested, please send me your up to date CV and I will be happy to call you back.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.