Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
€490 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My client is looking for a Fluent English-speaking .NET Architect to join their ongoing project in Brussels.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic company working on a long-term major project in an international, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Your objective will be designing the information systems, the architecture and building blocks and to analyse the integration of Crisis management - release 2 and release 3' System.
- Review the architecture and design of existing systems
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems
- Data analysis and Datamodelling
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers
- Production of software architecture documents
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
- Minimum 13 years of professional experience in IT, of which minimum 6 years of experience in development, architecture and design of information systems coordinating and at least 4 years of in development of information systems using .NET and SharePoint
- Specialized experience in Software Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Enterprise Architecture
- Strong knowledge of modelling tools, Relational DBMS and Business Process Analysis
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus);
- Experience with user interface technologies (eg jQuery, KendoUI)
- Strong knowledge of UML or Case Tools
- Experience with relational databases and web technologies
- Excellent knowledge of XML and web styling technologies (eg CSS, HTML 5)
- Knowledge of project management methodology is an advantage (eg Prince, PMI)
- Experience with SCRUM development and XBRL is an advantage
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Ability to integrate in an international environment and to cooperate well in a team.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV.