ServiceNow Consultant - South Holland - 6 months contract
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a ServiceNow Consultant for a 6 months project in the south of the Netherlands.
In this position it is important that you have relevant experience in the integration between ServiceNow platform and SAP.
- Work with the client stakeholders and the functional consultants to translate business requirements into a sustainable ServiceNow implementation, in combination with SAP
- Oversee the work of onshore/offshore development teams and review their work products for quality assurance;
- Perform the development of complex technical components and integrations;
- Create reusable components which can be leveraged in future engagements;
- Bachelor's (BSc) or master's (MSc) degree in the areas of IT and/or business;
- 3+ years of ServiceNow consulting experience, especially in the integration with SAP
- Experience with solutioning and delivering complex ServiceNow HR and/or IT implementations;
- Experience with leading onshore/offshore development teams;
- Experience with ITIL, DevOps and/or HR Service Delivery processes is a plus;
- Certified in agile methodologies (eg SAFe);
- Strong communication skills, analytical, result oriented, team player;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
Are you interested in this opportunity and do you meet the requirements? Please get in touch with Marco Eindhoven of Global Enterprise Partners.