Swiss based UI Designer (Sketch - Figma - Motion Design)
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Overview of business area or project:
- Supporting the business to achieve design quality at scale across its global digital touchpoints!
- We are looking for a detail-oriented and technically capable Senior UI Design Specialist to support a growing UX Strategy & Design team
- Developing outstanding user experiences is one of the team's critical core competencies, and excellence in this area is key to our strategy for building an industry-leading digital presence
- Collaborate closely with Interaction Designers to realize concepts from pen and paper sketches to medium to high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes aimed at various devices and platforms
- Create interactive experiences that support users' needs and behaviours.
- Transform wireframes into detailed high-fidelity specifications and prototypes for use by engineering teams.
- Work with engineers to create your solutions through the development phases to ensure alignment between design and delivery.
- Study user behaviour by collaborating with User Researchers conducting primary field visits, user interviews, and user testing.
- Optimize your designs by working closely with Analysts, Researchers, and stakeholders to design experimental A/B and MVT tests.
- Actively participate in multiple large and high profile projects concurrently.
- Continually keep the organization up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Work productively with colleagues from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 6+ years' experience in UI Design and prototype creation.
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, Framer X, Principle, and Axure.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of responsive design.
- Familiarity with W3C WCAG 2 accessibility standards.
- Familiar with user-centered design principles.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary UX and engineering teams.
- Ability to self-manage and structure your workload, prioritize tasks, communicate progress, and meet deadlines.
- Strong social skills and demonstrated ability to perform well in diverse, multicultural organizations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting the creation of digital experiences for an international company with a global presence and localized markets.
- Academic degree in a relevant design or computer science field.
- Experience with transitions, animation, motion design, and dynamic interaction.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects.
- Fluency in English; other languages would be an advantage
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.