Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For one of our clients in the banking sector we are looking for a Solution Architect.
Duration: DetaVast 1 year
Language: English and Dutch (big pre)
Our client's Risk Management team brings talented people together to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of her IT projects. In your role as Solution Architect you will have your home within Risk Management, but will very actively cooperate with both Business Requirements teams, Delivery teams, and other internal and external stakeholders.
Customer focus, Good communication skills, and expectation management are clearly essential for the role of Solution architect Online business banking.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Educated at University level, finished BSc or MSc degree, eg Computer Science,
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking and/or financial services,
- Experienced in lending, credit, and/or special asset risk management,
- Experienced as a team lead and/or software architect,
- Experienced in stakeholder management,
- Experienced with Agile, Scrum, Lean, DevOps, SAFe,
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both orally and in writing,
- Broader knowledge and interest in software architecture, modern technologies, cloud-native development, RESTful services, security models is highly desirable,
- Excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform.
- You translate business and IT requirements into high level solution designs,
- You are a sparring partner for business, development teams, product owners, and other stakeholders,
- You use your excellent knowledge of architectural principles and how these support developers to build upon the platform,
- You are and remain abreast of the latest market and technological developments and incorporate these in the execution of your architecture designs,
- You support several teams by educating them and helping them make choices,
- You play a key role in monitoring and ensuring the quality of the work of both pre ready and done teams,
- You guide the teams forward to sustain an optimal modern application (landscape).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.