User Experience Researcher
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
User Experience Researcher vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Master's Degree. in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI or Computer Science or any other discipline regarding human behaviour or other related work experience
- Affinity for general research and user research methods
- Strengths include a detail-oriented way of working
- Ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Collecting and analysing user behaviour through qualitative and quantitative methods like usability studies, interviews and surveys
- Conducting free research on different aspects of how users are engaging with novel products and experiences
- Working with different teams of designers, product managers, engineers and research managers
- Prioritising research opportunities in a fast changing environment
- Converting research findings to diverse audiences via written reports and oral presentations
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.