Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
The DevOps engineer will work within the application development group to manage the way the company deploys, verifies and monitors applications and services. Will work with stakeholders to help define DevOps processes and shape the deployment culture. Will assist in the ongoing improvement of continuous integration tools, environment provisioning and development workflows. Will help with ongoing efforts to migrate applications and services to cloud implementations. The position is based in Atlanta, GA. If you do not currently reside in or near Atlanta, GA, the company expects that you will relocate upon acceptance of any offer of employment.
- Supporting implementation and maintenance of the software development pipeline
- Helping to design and implement packaging and deployment of solutions in accordance to the stakeholders' needs and policies
- Collaborating with product managers and software development group to help identify and solve deployment issues
- Working to streamline the SDLC processes as needed
- Helping the development group with deployment strategy across development, QA, staging and production environments
- Working with the application development group to deploy and manage tools that support SDLC automation
- 4+ years of experience working with Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Experience with source code management tools such as TFS and Git
- Knowledge of Software Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), particularly Agile/SCRUM
- Experience deploying and administering continuous integration tools such as TFS and Azure DevOps
- Ability to define scalable CI/CD pipelines
- Must be very comfortable working with both developers and system administrators
- Ability to take initiative in job assignments
- Strong time management skills to allow for handling multiple action items and tasks simultaneously
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of administrative best practices for application Servers, database Servers and 3rd party appliances
- Proficiency in at least 1 object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be self-directed and thrive in a fast paced and collaborative culture
About the company:
World's leading provider of information and marketing solutions for the Commercial Real Estate industry. NASDAQ listed company with a market cap of over US$30B and sit alongside other notable names such as Amazon, Facebook, Google and Apple. Provides cloud-based lease accounting and lease administration applications to the commercial real estate industry. Helps corporations, retailers, landlords, and commercial real estate service providers build world-class real estate operations by providing integrated solutions that eliminate information "silos" and consolidate information across business units.
What the company offers:
- Innovative technology and a reputation for outstanding products
- 95% customer renewal rate
- Consistent 20%+ average of year over year growth
- Outstanding sales and product training programs
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Exceptional benefit plan including an employee discounted stock purchase plan
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.