Product Manager (remote)
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by The Royak Group Inc.
Company is seeking a Product Manager with 5+ years of experience in product management building data-driven B2B or B2C products and 2+ years of experience leading a team. Will play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle leading up the end-to-end development of new products and ensuring company's goals are aligned with user needs. Will take full responsibility and ownership of the product all the way from inception to production.
Owning the product life cycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process. Will work closely with UX, Dev, BA and Marketing to take products to market. Will talk to users and support agents, analyze user data and conduct usability tests to improve the product continually. Will play a key role in the roadmap-building process. The position can be worked remote.
- Payments knowledge - you bring exceptional payments expertise to hit the ground running .
- Integrity - you have earned the trust of your technical and non-technical customers and colleagues, from the executive level to support level.
- Proven record - you've conceived of and launched multiple successful products with quantifiable values.
- Data-driven - you can guide data science and development teams with the right questions to answer and turn those answers into business value.
- Business acumen - you have identified novel and significant revenue opportunities and convinced senior executives to invest in your product strategy.
- Must be skilled in analysing data, researching and understanding user needs, intents and business cases. Must have strong visual aptitude, fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. Technical enough to build infrastructures and platforms that can scale.
- Fearlessness - you've made hard choices and have taken calculated risks.
- Adaptability and creativity - plans and conditions always change, but you still confidently navigate the right course.
- Poise: Sales asks you to sit with their clients and marketing asks you to present at conferences.
- Payments experience on all sides of the payments ecosystem (merchant, acquiring or issuing).
- Scrum training is a plus but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of design software is a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Human-Computer Interaction is a plus.
About the company:
Company is the leader in payment and data security. They provide exceptional products and services that protect their clients against malicious hackers that continue to adversely impact nearly every industry. Their PCI-validated P2PE product was first to market and continues to help protect their clients and partners worldwide, along with several recently launched products designed to protect PHI and PII. They are a winner in the marketplace and are looking for payments professionals to join their successful and highly motivated team!