Senior Tableau Consultant
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Sentinel
Senior Tableau Consultant - Tableau Desktop, SQL & Client Facing
Based out of the Dublin Office but must be comfortable with significant UK based travel (post-COVID19)
€40,000 - €50,000 plus bonus and company benefits
Do you have advanced Tableau Desktop development skills? Do you enjoy solving analytics challenges with visual analytics? Do you want to play a key role in delivering end to end BI projects
Sentinel are working with a Tableau Partner consultancy who are looking for a Senior Tableau Consultant to join their consulting team and work with their clients to deliver end to end BI projects.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Advanced Tableau Desktop skills - demonstrated by a Tableau Desktop Certification and/or a Tableau Public Profile
- Great understanding of visual design principles and visual best practices
- Strong SQL coding skills
- Decent understanding of datawarehousing and/or data engineering
- Excellent client facing skills
- A self starter who is comfortable working remotely with minimal supervision
- Excellent requirements gathering and stakeholder management skills
- Comfortable with travelling to client across the UK (Post COVID-19)
Tableau Consultant/Tableau Developer/Data Analyst/BI Developer/Data Engineer/Senior Tableau Consultant/Data Visualisation Manager/Data Visualisation Lead/Insight Analyst/Reporting Analyst/Business Intelligence Analyst/BI Analyst
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.
To apply for this role or more information, please apply with your up to date CV below or email (see below)