Senior Workday Technical Consultant - Time and Absence - URGENT!
Posted on Feb 4, 2021 by Mark Loucas Payments
Senior Workday Consultant - URGENT!
My client, a global fintech is looking to hire a Senior Workday Technical Consultant to help with their Time and Absence implementation.
What you will do
Act as the Senior Technical Consultant of HR projects which support the business and human resources strategy. Perform day-to-day operations that include: Research, review, analysis of effectiveness and efficiency of the existing HRIS system, Workday. Partners with the all members of the HRIS team and functional owners to continually improve processes, maximize productivity, and support new HR initiatives. Designs and supports Workday system configuration which includes business process changes, tenant level settings, and notifications, to meet the expectations of our clients. Executes system enhancements, including new functionality rollouts and modifications of existing functionality and coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including test documentation and post-implementation support. Documents processes via job aides and knowledge-based articles. Ensures that processes and procedures adhere to defined audit and internal controls.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Advanced Level knowledge of Workday.
- Experience in implementing Workday applications Time & Absence Management (this is critical) & Payroll on a global scale.
- Knowledge of HR disciplines is a plus.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Workday experience is required - Minimum 2+ years
- Training/Experience in Human Resource disciplines is required
- Ability to multi-task and overcome obstacles with innovation to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be a self-motivated quick learner with excellent analytical and research skills
- Capable of delivering strong attention to detail, accuracy, problem-solving, critical thinking
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with team members from various business functions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
EU Nationals ONLY. No sponsorship for this role