Banking Compliance Officer (EN/RU)
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Experis AG
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- In this dynamic position you take on responsibility for conducting Due Diligence: You contribute in the decision making process of on-boarding new clients of different risk categories
- You review client data of existing and new client relationships from a compliance perspective
- As a key person in drafting risk assessments you identify potential money laundering-related and reputational risks, and you summarize the risks identified in the form of remediation measures to be implemented by Front Office Employees
- You ensure the evaluation of KYC accuracy, completeness and plausibility for different type of client relationships
- You provide advice on Compliance topics to the Front Office Employees whilst regularly collaborating with control functions (eg First Line of Defense Support, other Compliance functions)
- You will get the chance to establish a bank-wide network by collaborating closely with various partners across divisions
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
- As KYC Compliance Officer you take on responsibility for drafting KYC assessments with ML-related and reputational risks for new and existing clients
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- A university degree (Law, Political Science, International Relations, Economics, History, Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance or similar) or a college degree ('Fachhochschule')
- 2-5 years Working experience within a Compliance, Legal, Audit, Risk Management or similar function
- You have already demonstrated your outstanding analytical and investigative skills in various occasions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Russian (native), Hebrew is highly desired, Ukrainian nice to have.
- You ideally had a previous experience in/have profound knowledge of the Russian market.
- You are deadline drive and a dedicated problem solver with a positive, open-minded personality and "can do"-attitude who likes to contribute to the team's success by providing high quality deliverables within the given timeframe.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- You bring a dedicated interest towards Compliance, Risk topics as well as Corporate Structures and international political developments
- You are able to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a sustainable professional network
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.