IT Developer/Engineer - Galway
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Parker Shaw
Location: Galway, Ireland
Pay rate: 68.95 euros ph
Duration: 11 months
Position: IT Developer/Engineer
We are looking for a IT Developer/Engineer to join our client in Galway, Ireland.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Has good knowledge of software engineering best practices such as but not limited to automated testing, refactoring and continuous integration
- Has good knowledge with automated testing tooling such as JUnit, Mockito and FitNesse
- Has good knowledge with continuous integration tooling such as GitHub, Jenkins and Maven
- Has good knowledge with software IDEs such as IntelliJ
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills through English
- Has good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies like scrum, XP and SAFe
- Experience in Programming and Tools for Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics such as Python as plus.
You must have a minimum of 8 years of experience plus 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.NET; databases like SqlServer/Oracle; and Testing tools.
Experience of multiple full release cycles. Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies. Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM. Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools. Expert in Database Administration. Advanced Web technologies.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills.