JDEdwards Financials expert - REMOTE
Posted on Feb 3, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
This is a DIRECT HIRE position for my end-client, it is REMOTE position, client prefers someone that lives in the Midwest U.S.
I am looking for a candidate who will be the Senior Lead subject matter expert for the Financial Module of JDEdwards EOne. This is a very visible position with an extremely well-known Manufacturing Company offering great benefits.
From a JDEdwards Module, you must be solid with Financials as they relate to the manufacturing industry.
Ideal candidate should have experience consolidating multiple companies within a Corporation as well branch plants from the IT /JDEdwards Systems perspective. Extensive experience with General Ledger, Branch Plants, Chart of Accounts again with consolidations and setups
Perform post go-live operational support after project delivery launch through project phase transitions to Operations team
Desire to continuously improve IT-Project Delivery by seeking solutions and offering alternatives
You will work with business users to gather, refine, and document business requirements to enhance JDE E1 functionality based on approved user requirements in current EOne environment
Provide optimal solutions to meet the business requirements in order to bring environment for a 9.2 upgrade
- Minimum of 10+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Analyst (EOne 9.2)
- Bachelor's degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is preferred
- Strong Financials expertise within JDEdwards from multi-plant/multi-Company Manufacturing Corporation
- CPA is preferred
- BI Experience as it related to financials with JDE environment
- Project Management experience able to drive initiatives
- PMP Cert a plus
- Extensive experience working with financial accounting within chart of accounts
- Implementation/upgrade experience with JDEdwards 9.2 EOne system
- Understanding of 9.2 development tools eg Orchestrator, Watchlist, CafeOne
- Manufacturing environment extensive experience interacting with users and customers at all levels within a multi-company, multi-plant environment
Key Skill Sets:
- Good communication skills to all project stakeholders, in both written and verbal formats
- Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities
- Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset
- Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skillful at building meaningful business relationships
- Capable at leading project initiatives to improve financial reporting and processes